MEDICAL BATTERIES FROM EURO ENERGY
Euro Energy supplies a comprehensive range of Original Manufacturer Medical Batteries from world leading healthcare organisations including Baxter, Cardiac Science, Carefusion, Draeger, GE, Heine, Keeler, Mindray, Nihon Kohden, Philips, Physio Control, Primedic, Schiller, Welch Allyn, Zoll and more. Most are available from stock for quick delivery.
As one of the UK’s leading suppliers to the NHS and private healthcare institutions, Euro Energy supplies this range on the back of its very popular manufactured range of replacement medical batteries.
Based at the heart of the UK in Leicester, for over 31 years Euro Energy has been supplying the medical sector. Over this time they have established a strong reputation for high product quality, customer service excellence and quick delivery times.
As battery specialists, Euro Energy is very proud of the products and services they have developed over this time. Their comprehensive range enables you to order a complete range of batteries from one single source. In addition, Euro Energy supplies an extensive range of sealed lead acid batteries and chargers.
There are many benefits in dealing with Euro Energy Resources Limited:
• We specialise in battery supply, concentrating closely on the medical sector - this is an important part of our business
• Replacement medical batteries are CE marked as legally required by the Medical Devices Directive
• Registered with the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for the manufacture of replacement medical batteries, number CA006924
• BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Accredited Supplier, ensuring consistent quality of product and service
• Where we manufacture, we use identical components to those in the original manufacturer battery, ensuring the same level of reliability and functionality
• Fully compliant with European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC and European Battery Directive 2006/66/EC
• Batteries are tested at various stages to ensure quality standards are maintained
• Highest levels of customer care
• Comprehensive stocks ensure most types of battery can be dispatched quickly from stock
• We have acquired a wealth of knowledge and experience through dealing with the medical profession for more than 30 years.
Please visit our stand (A20) at the EBME Seminar or contact our sales team on (0116) 234 0567 for further information.
Euro Energy Resources Ltd
10 Barrington Business Park