Micrel Micropump Mpmlh+
New Ambulatory Syringe Driver
The newly designed Micropump Mpmlh+ is used for continuous infusion therapies including pain management in palliative care and immunoglobulin treatment.
- Mpmlh+ meets the National Patient Safety Agency’s Rapid Response Report guidelines (NPSA/2010/RRR019).
- Simple ml/hr set up, uses standard syringes from 10ml to 50ml.
- Competency based user tuition for clinical staff and technical training for engineers.
- Servicing period is once every 3 years.
- Long battery life of 2-3 months or 70 full infusions.
- Configurable options to customise the pump for specific applications.
- Error reduction features and downloadable event log.
- Anti-tamper facility.
The Inspiration Healthcare blender can be used in conjunction with a humidifier system, to deliver high or low flow respiratory support throughout the hospital including the ICU, HDU, PICU and NNU.
An air/oxygen blender offers a simple, reliable and accurate method of delivering a blended gas supply for resuscitation of the new born.
Inspiration Healthcare can supply EBME engineers with annual service kits and parts for various gas blenders, including Bird™, Bio-Med™ and Sechrist™. We also offer training courses to engineers to service and overhaul the blenders.
Annual Service Kits can also be purchased for the entire Infant Flow™ range at very competitive prices i.e. SiPAP™ Annual Service Kit is £125.00.
Please contact us if you need any further information on the products mentioned here.
Inspiration Healthcare Ltd, Gildor House, West Street, Earl Shilton, Leicester LE9 7EJ, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1455 840 555 Fax: +44 (0) 1455 841 464