Defibrillator Dashboard Software
Resolve Problems Before a Code and Simplify Support
Keeping a defibrillator ready for an emergency use is challenging for technical staff. And during a cardiac arrest is no time to learn a defibrillator isn't ready for use.
Consequently, hospitals put extraordinary processes in place to avoid problems – processes that are labour intensive and expensive. R Series defibrillators reduces the hidden cost of ownership by helping hospitals achieve an entirely new level of efficiency in servicing defibrillators.
Defibrillator Dashboard and R Series defibrillators bring you the first code readiness network.
Using standard 802.11 wireless technology, R Series defibrillators send their code readiness test status to the Defibrillator Dashboard Software. If the state of readiness is compromised it can alert you of potential problems before a code. Emails are automatically sent to appropriate personnel based upon the nature of the problem.
- Want industry standard technology to implement a defibrillator readiness network? WiFi 802.11 (b, g or n)
- Want to know when your defibrillator isn't Code-Ready? Automatic email alerts
- Want to know why your defibrillator isn't Code-Ready? R Series Code Readiness Components
- Want to be notified automatically about specific defibrillator issues? State of Readiness Classifications
Defibrillator Remote View
- Want to know the latest Code-Readiness status of all your defibrillators? View Defibrillator Readiness Status
- Want to know the history of all your defibrillators Code-Readiness tests? Database of Code Readiness History